Import Users to KanBo
There are two methods of adding multiple users to KanBo.
Adding users manually
The first option is clicking on Users section on the KanBo Home.
Click on +Add user button and selecting users you would like to add.
You can add many users at once. You can also invite external users (with Windows Live ID or from different Office 365 tenant) and then, add them on the Landing Page of KanBo.
After choosing users, click on Add selected.
Importing users to KanBo
1. The second method depends on importing multiple users to KanBo. All those users need to be added to your tenant first.
2. Prepare the .csv file containing user information in one of the following formats. All logins, emails or profile keys with user logins must be written in a single line, separated with commas.
II User emails. Example:
III Profile keys "i:0#.f|membership|" + user logins. Example:
i:0#.f|membership|[email protected],i:0#.f|membership|[email protected],i:0#.f|membership|[email protected],i:0#.f|membership|[email protected],i:0#.f|membership|[email protected]
3. Please prepare such file in .csv Comma Delimited format in your Excel.
4. Go to the Users section on the Landing page of KanBo.
5. Click on "Add users from file" button and now select your .csv file.
8.Wait a couple of seconds while users are being added.
When all users are added, you will see the following communicate. Now they are added to KanBo and you can proceed with adding them to Boards!