The card Blocker allows you to Block cards with a specific reason. Create multiple Blockers to make the Blocked reasons explicit and to categorize your problematic work. There will be a new counter that indicates the Blocked cards by you in the order of impact. Impact will be calculated based on the relations and due dates.
1. To create a Blocker, go to Settings.
2. Then, select Blockers types.
3. You can create local or on demand Blockers.
On demand Blockers - When this type of Blocker is created, every Board Owner could choose to add it to the boards they manage.
Local - this type Blocker can be added, deleted, edited only by board owner and can be seen only by the Board Owner.
4. Type the name of the Blocker and click on Add.
5. Your Blocker will be now visible with the use count information.
1. Go to a card. To set a Blocker, enter more button and select Block.
2. Now you can use a global Blocker. Click on it.
3. Attach a person responsible and a reason for using a Blocker. Now click on Block.
4. Your card will be indicated as Blocked in card's and board's view.
1. To edit a Blocker, go to Settings -> Blockers and click on the Blocker you would like to edit.
2. Now change the name and click on save.
1. To remove a Blocker, go to Settings -> Blockers and click on the more (three dots) button.
2. Now select Remove.
Exploring cards blocked by you
If you're the person responsible for some blockers, you will see a section called Current blockers.
Here you can see all blockers for which you're responsible.