Creating new Document Folders in Document Libraries created by KanBo with Power Automate
1. Go to https://emea.flow.microsoft.com and create a new flow.
2. In “new step”, go to custom and select Your KanBo connector
3. Pick “Get Board Default Document Source URL” and choose the board (or use the Board ID) that the Document Folder Should be added to.
4. Next, look for the “Get all lists and libriaries” operation and add it to the flow
5. In “Site Address” choose “Enter Custom Value”
And choose the “Site URL” variable
6. As a next step, go to “Control” and add a Conditional Branch
7. For the condition, choose the “DisplayName” value
After that, the whole conditional branch will be put into an “Apply to each” Action.
In the second “Choose a value”, type in “Documents”.
The final Conditional branch should look like this:
8. In the “If yes” branch, add the “Create new folder” operation
9. In Site address, use the same “Site Url” variable You used in step 5.
In “List or Library” choose “Name”
And in the folder path, type the Name of the folder (if needed, type the path in which the folder should be created)
The final action should look like this:
10. After that, save the and run the flow.