Adding the KanBo Modern Webpart to Your SharePoint Site
You can add the KanBo Modern Webpart to as many SharePoint pages as you like, even multiple times if you need to display different Boards or Board Views on the same SharePoint Page.
First you have to make sure that the KanBo Modern Webpart has been added to your SharePoint. For more information please check out this article: https://community.kanboapp.com...
1. Navigate to the SharePoint Site Collection where you want to display your KanBo content in.
2. Click on the settings icon in the top right and go to “Add an app”
3. Find “KanBo Modern Webpart” and click on “Add”
4. After that, this message should show up
Go back to the SharePoint Site
5. Click on edit
6. Move Your mouse below the “Documents section” to reveal a plus button. Click it.
7. Click on “KanBo Modern Webpart”
8. Now we need to configure our webpart. Press the edit icon on the left of the box
9. Choose the Board and Board View
10. Now Your webpart has loaded!
Click on “republish” to make the changes available to everyone.