Tables allow users to quickly compare and contrast different pieces of information. It is a perfect way to take advantage of Labels, Lists, Statuses and other card details. They can be used to create clear and visually appealing presentations of work. Additionally, tables can be easily sorted and filtered, which can make it easier to find and analyze specific pieces of information.
Possible scenarios of usageTable view, which may looks similar to a spreadsheet in Excel, can be useful for organizing and analyzing large amounts of data. Here are a few potential scenarios in which tables could be useful:
- A human resources department could use a table to track employee information, such as contact details, job titles, and performance evaluations. It will help to quickly access and update employee records.
- A finance team could use a table to track income and expenses or to create budget projections. Table could be useful to monitor the company's financial health for identifying areas for improvement.
- A marketing department could use a table to track the performance of different advertising campaigns. It also helps with analyzing the effectiveness of different marketing strategies. Table could be used to make data-driven decisions about where to allocate marketing resources and to measure the return on investment of different campaigns.
- A product development team could use a table to track the progress of different projects and to manage the allocation of resources and personnel. It helps to identify bottlenecks and potential risks and to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
2. Select the Table option and enter a name. Please note that you can add as many views of this kind as you need. You can decide if they are personal (or not).
For more information check how to work with Board views.
2. You can change columns width with a slider.
3. Sort your table by card grouping. In the examples above, you can see the sorting by "None" option selected.
4. Use filters to show what's the most important.
This action will not delete your cards.
Go back to the Table of Contents.