Lists are one of the card features that can be really helpful in organizing your work. It is a perfect way for setting categories to your Board because every card can be assigned to one List only.
List icon represents two cards grouped in one column - list.
Your Lists can be visible as lists (with card grouping by Lists option) or as a card detail (you can add it in Display settings).
Card grouping by Lists at Kanban view (above) and List view (below).
|NOTE Every card can be assigned to one List only.|
Grouping by Lists
Select Lists position from the card grouping menu.
This option is available at:
|NOTE Try also two-dimensional grouping option called Kanban Swimlanes. This way you can group cards by Lists and e.g. Statuses at the same time.|
Add a new List
1. Go to Kanban view and set card grouping by Lists option. There will be only one List at first - Unassigned. Before you create new Lists and move cards to them, all cards are waiting in Unassigned List.
2. Press + Add list button on the right next to existing lists.
3. Set the name and color of the new List.
4. Press Add to confirm.
Learn more about lists:
- change its settings and fit it to your needs
- When you want to keep up with changes try following a List
- delete a list when needed
Go back to the Table of Contents.