Card details are used for describing the card. They are helpful in determining the purpose and character of the card. They also give you information about other related cards, users and time dependencies.
Every KanBo card has three major sections inside: card details on the left side, card activity stream in the center and card elements on the right side.
Left section has informational character. You can't change the order of the card details.
Here is a list of card details:
- Card Status
- Card Completion
- Card List
- MyBoard List
- Card Members and Visitors
- Card Labels
- Card Dates
- Card Relations
Except two - Board and Card Completion you can modify card details from the card level.
Modify card details
Use left section of the card to control the workflow. Here you can:
- change the status of the card
- change the card list
- change the list at MyBoard
- add users to the card an see its followers and viewers
- add and remove a label or even create a new one
- add card dates and set reminders
- add relation with any existing card or create a new related one
You can also make a card detail modification with Quick Actions menu.
Visibility of card detailsCard details can be visible from the Board level. You can add or remove them using Display Settings.
Go back to the Table of Contents.