Turn on email notifications
Email notifications require extra configuration activity. Ask your KanBo administrator to turn this feature on.
To turn email notifications on or change intervals between receiving them, follow these steps:
1. Click on your avatar and click on Show Profile to enter your user profile.
Specify there your email and save the changes.
2. Click on your profile picture. Select My settings.
3. Enter Notifications section. As you can see Email notifications are now turned off. You can disable them or configure them to appear every 15 minutes, 60 minutes or 24 hours.
4. You can also set the Notifications level here.
For example: if you set to comments only then you will not be notified about i.e. card movements even if you are following a card.
Notification Noise Levels are as it follows:
Everything: At this level everything what is a board or card activity is being shown
Relevant: At this level you will see a mix of most relevant card activities including comments (default)
Comments: At this level the user will only see comments and no other activities / including mentions in notes and todo items. Button Show All will also disappear from notifications stream.
5. From now you will get notified by the email once you receive a new notification and it will remain unread after specified time.